Match.com is an online dating site and serving its services 25 countries in more than 8 languages. The headquarters of Match.com is located at Dallas, Texas. The company office is available in West Hollywood, Beijing, Tokyo, Rio de Janeiro and San Francisco. Match.com is owned by InterActiveCorp known as IAC.
In November 2004, Match.com was named as the largest online dating site in world by World Guinness Records. Match.com itself claims that more than 42 million singles globally registered in Match.com since the launch in 1995. According to the resource match.com has 15 million over users using the service.
However, match.com is a unique service provider aiming that members can be proud of it and enjoy the fully. If you want to sign in match.com UK then you need to first register it. The process is as given below:-
- Firstly go to web browser and type match.com UK and hit enter
- You can see match.com UK sign, click there
- In the next homepage you can see the form. If you are not member yet you need to register first. In the same page click the line named as “Click here to register and start dating for free”
- Next you can see registration form where you need to fill required information related to you as:
Name: You need to select from the box. 4 options are given from where you need to choose the gender you looking for. The options are- a) a woman seeking a man, b) a man seeking a woman, c) a woman seeking a woman, d) a man seeking a man
Date of birth
- Then click in Continue button or you can register it with Facebook account.
- Now you are almost there. In the next homepage you need to provide your postcode. Postcode related to United Kingdom as you are signing up from UK and your town name
- Then choose username that is appropriate to you
- At last you need to provide your existing email address and password.
AS per United Kingdom (UK) one must be at least 18 years old to become member and must complete all fields on the registration form. To become member one must not convict any offense or subject to any court order. That may relate to assault, violence, and sexual harassment.